doc given all clear!

RebekahR

Gold Member
My doctor given me the all clear to start. Although he thinks BMI might be a bit off for me due to athletic build and weight training

Hoping to get reduce my bust, that's the aim!! I have a huge exam in a week wondering if I should start now or wait until after?? Any advice??

Thanks guys

it depends how you deal with stress. I know I'd find it difficult, I'd either want to eat to relax the night before or eat the night after to reward myself however I know that's something I need to get out of the habit now. If you start now you could see it as a challenge and every time you find yourself in a similar situation you'd know you can do it without needing to indulge

Hmm.... the first few days until you get into ketosis can be.... a little hellish. So if its an important exam it might be worth waiting. Once your actually on the diet then its fine... just getting there effects everyone diffrently and if you end up feeling rough you don't want to either jepodise your exam or go off diet so you wont feel rough for it.
I dont know anyone elses advice, but that would be mine.

If you were going to wait - try nd cut down on carbs some this week.... it makes going into ketosis alot easier!

And welcome! :D

Thanks hun. Yeah I didn't want to risk feeling rubbish next week. But am also eager to crack on hmm. Think I better just wait!!

Cheers guys

Back