docs form

kittykat

Gold Member
gotta go to docs this morn to have form signed for cd has anyone been refused this ?????

I was worried about the doc form when I started as I have been to docs before for other weight loss stuff but didn't want to help but with this is was really easy to get signed - different docs have different views of the diet.

just remember, u arent asking for permission, u r simply asking them to confirm ur medical status. dont ASK them, tell them u r gonna do this diet and need the answered confirmed by them. they have no right to say no in my opinion.

I was a bit worried about getting my doc to sign the form but had no problems, I took a different approach to what Karen has said and asked for her support.

Good luck Im sure that you will be ok. Lets us know how you go

well ive always had an aggressive edge LOL

I was worried too but doc signed it no probs.

well had no probs with doc signing it she actually signed it when i did LL anyway she was chatting away to me about it while she was signing and stamping and wished me the best of luck xxxxxxxx
off in a mo to see the nurse for a blood test for my thyroid
even receptionist knows my name now dont even have to tell her who i am !!!!!

I'm waiting to be sent this form for my doc to sign, before i go see the CD councellor, i have mild blood pressure, but i am sure it should be fine!!!!
Michelle

My doctor refused to sign my LL medical form. Told me that I shouldn't even start the diet and that it was all a con (ofcourse she sat there....all size 6 of her and made that judgement for me, not caring how I had come to the end of my tether). I had to go private which cost me an extra £25. But it was worth it, I have lost weight and feel so much healthier. I wish some doctors would just realise that the choice is YOURS not theirs, ok a VLCD is tough, but it is so much better and easier then having type 2 diabetes, or even a stroke 10 years down the line. Angela x

Back