Doctors this morning....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
After school run I've got to see the nurse for my first weigh in, I've just been on our scales & they say I've lost another 1.4kg since last week so that makes a total of 5.9kg (13lb) in 4 weeks on mine but not sure what theirs will say but I'm sure it'll be similar. It's the 5% they asked for in 12 weeks to let me stay on though so I'm sure they'll be happy. I know I'm bloody ecstatic!!!!!!!!

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck :)

Thanks Kat

Well it went ok, their scales reckoned 11.5lbs but I was soaking wet from the school run & seriously I think my trousers may well have had 1lb worth of weight in them. Anyway I am going on my weight as I weighed in on my scales the morning I started at the same time & in the clothes as I weigh in every week now. Anyway the nurse was more than happy & said carry on as I am doing as clearly its working. I am a happy Lexie!

So proud of you hun x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Well done! x

See nothing to worry about :) except the water weight lol (rain - just incase my humour failed)

Super duper! Well done :)

That's great . I eeigh z big heavier on my docs scales but I know what my start weight with them was and keep separate records. Whatever it is as long as it's a downwards figure I'm happy

Back