DODGY STOMACH??? (TMI)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Rayven, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok, so had my first day of ss yesterday & thismorning had a really dodgy stomach! :confused: Last time i was on it i didn't really suffer from anything like that but went to the toilet this morning and......well.......lets just say it wasn't pleasant. :eek:
    Has anyone else suffered with this and will it ease off once my body gets used to the shakes and truck loads of water everyday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry can't help you on this as it's not something that I have suffered with but I'm sure that someone else will be along soon who can clear it up for you... - not literally I hope you know !!!!

Tracy

4. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I had this problem yesterday and I am on week 2. I think it is normal-it must be our body's way of trying to revolt. It is saying "I want food". I wouldn't worry about it but if it does persist talk to your CDC or go to the doctor as you may get dehydrated

Rayven likes this.
  5. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    i had this the fi5rst time i did CD but i havent had it this time
    Lou
    xxx

6. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am suffering with it this, this time too and I'm on CD, SS and completed my first week.

I think it's a combination of, our body getting rid of the fat, the amount of water we are drinking is affecting our metabolism and also just the drastic change in our diets.

I'm not a nurse or anything but I am going by what I have read on here. There are alot of CDC's on this website as well as doctors and nurses, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Stick with it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.