Does alcohol effect your weight loss?

jen365

Hey guys i was just wondering,those of you that do like the occasional glass of wine or beer,does it interfere with your weight loss?

I myself like a glass or two of wine mabye once or twice a week and i havn't noticed it causing any problems yet.It doesn't cause any cravings either.

I know Dr. Atkins allows it in moderation in maintenence.

I have had some wine since week 2. Yes it effects weight loss very clearly for me - but if you dont have too much that may be ok if it's part of your lifestyle. I would strongly suggest only having it at eg weekends and being very careful on type and quantity. I usually have very dry red or white wines and occassionally rum and soda.

It didn't affect my weight loss when I was bigger but really does now I'm so close to goal!

I find I can have a glass or two of red or dry white a few times a week....also a few more on a night out.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmm - ok let me rephrase...i would have lost more if i hadn't had any wine. When i was losing lots it therefore wasnt a real issue but now trying to maintain or justlose a little it has more impact...so just like Linzi :D

The joy of having lots to lose!!! Always a silver lining I guess....I am going to be gutted when it affects weightless x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am constantly thinking this lol! Am on induction and have to confess to having 2 glasses of wine last night and will have some more saturday night. I am weighing in on Sunday morning and apart from the wine I have had a clean week. So if the scale doesnt budge significantly we all know what it was! And if I come on here Sunday sayıng OH why didnt I lose 10lbs!! You all know what to say to me lol!

Back