Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

does any1 have DAY OF PLAN!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by byron, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

well 2day ive had a day off plan, and ate pretty much what i wanted, baring in mind ive stuck to the plan 100 percent for 3 weeks without even a sniff of anything above my sins-now i feel so gulity n dissapointed!!! im planning on getting straight back on plan tomorow for my weigh in thursday, any advice would be great !!!
    laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go back to how you are normally hun!
    Dont do owt diff and you will be fine.
    Im always having days off! Once in a blue moon will be ok and will do ya good :)
    xxx

4. byron

byron Full Member

oh im glad to hear that-thankyou for yr kind words these are much appreciated! i just needed a day off to keep myself going..... not planning on doin it again anytime soon as the things i were craving turned out not to be that tasty as i remebered afterall, which is why i just felt fubbish afterwards lol(typical aint it)
    laura xx

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats the thing! Its like you have a chinese etc and its just grease lol

No home made much nicer indeed?!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.