Does anybody actually like the brocolli and cheese soup?

I firmly believe the cheese & brocolli soup to be an essential part of the Cambridge diet taste vocabulary.
Every once in a while it is necessary to have a bowl, then the next day all the other flavours both sweet & savoury suddenly seem so much nicer!

I firmly believe the cheese & brocolli soup to be an essential part of the Cambridge diet taste vocabulary.
Every once in a while it is necessary to have a bowl, then the next day all the other flavours both sweet & savoury suddenly seem so much nicer!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Next time my children complain that they don't like their dinner maybe I should give them each a spoonful of the B/C soup and tell them that's the alternative:eek:

Clean plates all round I feel:D

Tracey
x

lol i have to agree with this!
I found it gut wrenching ! The first soup i had was leek and potatoe.. how i didnt give up there and then i will never know, that was equally YUKK! Chilli was ok after the leek one but i took them back to my CDC after i tasted some nicer ones.

I find tomatoe ok, veggies good but chicken and mushroom yummy!

The tatra packs i find really lovely altho the bannana tastes quite highly of sweetner. And most of the sweet ones are palletable.

I could live on chicken and mushroom and chocy tetras i think.:party0011:

Jus x

Back