• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anybody actually like the brocolli and cheese soup?

I've got one too, but after the Chili :sign0137: I am reluctant to try any other soups.

Add ground pepper to mine, I like it then!
Nope, broccoli and cheese soup is minging.

Be glad you only bought the one. :D
I tried two of the soups and the second one I had to throw in the sink, I think they taste horrible. I just stick to the chocolate tetra every day. I thought by now I would be sick of them but luckily I am not xx
one word....
i serously went without two sachets in my first week despite being starving because it made me gag- its the only thing on the whole diet haha xxxx
yuk..:jelous: is the word ..can't take broccoli and cheese. couldn't even prepare it, the smell makes me hieve...
I like spicy tomato and vegie soup, the rest I find ok if I don't have anything else..chilli is a bit dodgy too...
Ah, bums. I might try it today, i'm having a good day hunger wise, so if I don't like it, I don't feel like I'll be missing out.
Well, I like normal broccoli and cheese soup, but I don't think I'm going to be a fan of any of the cd soups - I'm only on day 2, but my chicken and mushroom soup last night was vile. I think I bought a soup to have every night this first week, but I'm not having one tonight, no way. It's a Friday night, for goodness sake! I want my "meal" to be at least palatable!