Does anybody actually like the brocolli and cheese soup?

RuthG

Gold Member
I've not heard / seen one person who does like it, please say someone likes it, I've got one, but I'm reluctant to try it.

I've got one too, but after the Chili :sign0137: I am reluctant to try any other soups.

I didnt actuallt get any soups this week, but I think I might try the chicken and mushroom, people seem to have rated that quite well.

Add ground pepper to mine, I like it then!

Nope, broccoli and cheese soup is minging.

Be glad you only bought the one. :D

I've not heard / seen one person who does like it, please say someone likes it, I've got one, but I'm reluctant to try it.

If these posts have put you off, dont have it, and take it back to your CDC and swap it for something you like. Im sure they wont mind.

I tried two of the soups and the second one I had to throw in the sink, I think they taste horrible. I just stick to the chocolate tetra every day. I thought by now I would be sick of them but luckily I am not xx

one word....
REPULSIVE lol...
i serously went without two sachets in my first week despite being starving because it made me gag- its the only thing on the whole diet haha xxxx

i don't like broccoli anyway, so I won't even bother trying one!

yuk..:jelous: is the word ..can't take broccoli and cheese. couldn't even prepare it, the smell makes me hieve...
I like spicy tomato and vegie soup, the rest I find ok if I don't have anything else..chilli is a bit dodgy too...

Ah, bums. I might try it today, i'm having a good day hunger wise, so if I don't like it, I don't feel like I'll be missing out.

Well, I like normal broccoli and cheese soup, but I don't think I'm going to be a fan of any of the cd soups - I'm only on day 2, but my chicken and mushroom soup last night was vile. I think I bought a soup to have every night this first week, but I'm not having one tonight, no way. It's a Friday night, for goodness sake! I want my "meal" to be at least palatable!

Back