Does Anybody know me?????

I could have lost more if the biscuits didnt keep following me round the damn house and jumping in my mouth...grrrr....I could have been at goal by now :sigh:

Your loss is brilliant, you have done really well in such a short space of time

Lovin the site just wish I could get my photo and ticker working

Amanda x

You're lucky that you're on summer vacation Norwaygirl. Is the weather good over there? It's miserable here.

The "other site" is free to register. I should imagine it's the same for people from different countries. You can test it out when they come back up.

Okey, thanks GeenaGee! I will try it out! :D

The weather here I am in Hallingdal in Norway is GREAT! Sunny and warm! It's just lovely to be here! :D

Damn those biscuits barmcake!! Beat them off with a stick next time!! NEVER SURRENDER!!! lol

Just keep going. You'll be there in no time!

Along with me that is....tee hee!!

hi geena i reconise your name too.
hope you are well and CD treating you good, it is nice here the emots seem fab and seems alot busier than the pink so we wil get more support.

Hi Frags. I recognise your name too! Funny that......you don't realise how much you take in when you log onto one of these sites.

I know what you mean but I miss old pinky!! I cut my first tooth there. I will keep checking to see if I can get on again.

I am doing ok thanks. How about you?

Hi Geena Gee - I've already posted you -but recognise you from pink site too - hope you're not too bruised - whiplash ouch!!

Yvonne
x

Hi Yvonne, yea not nice. I'm in recovery though. Not doing too badly. I just have to see whether it gets worse when I'm on the road. My OH will probably take me out later or tomorrow in order to see whether I can negotiate those lovely potholes. It doesn't matter how straight you try to hold your head, when you go over one of those humps, bumps, holes in the road it's a right............wait for it..........PAIN IN THE NECK!!

Sorry..............trying to lift my spirits... lol.

Back