does anyone allow themselves little treats?

clairefatface

hi, well as the title suggest I just wondered if anyone allowed themselves to have food treats while dieting...like tonight for me I am having a takeaway.....cos I did well this morning, and fully intend to be back on the 600 calorie evening meal thing tomorrow...but tonight I am not counting...
does anyone else do that??
P.S I feel increadibly guilty right now....does anyone else have that too?

God Yes,

If I didn't have the odd treat I would go mad. Last week I had wine and pork scratchings on Friday night. As long as it is only every now and again and I don't have any gains then I will have them.
If I put on a pound or two then I may have to re consider but at the moment I am looking forward to a bacon roll tomorrow morning.

Yes! I have a fried brekkie every saturday....sooo looking forward to tomorrows! I don't feel guilty cos I know i'd have given up by now if I didn't have that ;)

Yes I have to lol! sunday is my treat day where we always go down my mums for a sunday roast.I have my shake in the morning have a nice roast dinner and yes pudding too and a shake in the evening.I think its good to have a day to treat yourself it makes you stick to it during the week I find,Dont get me wrong I dont gorge but im not overly worried about roast pots and a nice fat slice of cheesecake just for that one day and wow do I look forward to it all week

Hi Claire
Well done on more weight loss - my weigh day is Monday so will let you know how I do. :)
I think the treat thing is fine. Im conscious that I could easily put weight back on when I finish SF. However, by training ourselves to be good majority of the time with little indulgences a small proportion of the time then I cant see no harm. :p
Enjoy your takeaway and feel proud that you've done so well so soon.

omg yes! i weigh in with 2 mates every monday morning and then its a matter of which pub do we go to for lunch but i don't have any sf stuff that day at all and prob only toast for tea so don't go too mad, just nice to eat something that i haven't prepared and isn't salad! i think though my stomach is shrinking as can't eat as much as usual so that helps too! God save mondays lol!!!!

yes i always alow myself to have treats :) ur body needs them dont starve urself of the things u love

Back