Does anyone dance!?

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ohhhhhhhh i cant believe it! ....
Ive just gone and signed up for dance classes on a monday evening! hehe .......
Beginners in Salsa, Ballroom and Latin! woohoo Ive wanted to do this for ages! But didnt have the courage! so now! hehe ive done it! ... Roll on Monday evening Thought i might drag my eldest along to! hehe.

Does anyone here do dance? and if so what? and does it help tone you up?

Well done for being so brave. I'd love to do salsa but feel like I wouldn't look right at the moment.

Maybe I should just go for it! My WW leader has been trying to get us to go dancing for ages cos apparently burns loads of cals.

xxx

Clair ! Im sure you'd be fine! ........... Ive got another 3 stone to lose! Im a size 18 and lots of wobble! ..
But im looking at it as a fun evening, its for beginers so nothing serious! and hey! ill burn some calories and hopefully end up with a great waist and bum hehe xxx

Go for it! xx

Ohhhhhhhh i cant believe it! ....
Ive just gone and signed up for dance classes on a monday evening! hehe .......
Beginners in Salsa, Ballroom and Latin! woohoo Ive wanted to do this for ages! But didnt have the courage! so now! hehe ive done it! ... Roll on Monday evening Thought i might drag my eldest along to! hehe.

Does anyone here do dance? and if so what? and does it help tone you up?

Awesome! You'll have so much fun! :D

I used to do bellydancing until I prolapsed a couple of discs. (Not while dancing, I hasten to add.) I can't dance without pain any more, which is a bit depressing really. BD did tone me up--arms, abs, legs--and also improved my stamina. Great for self-esteem and loads of fun too!

I'm hoping fervently that I'll be able to do it again after I lose a few more stone and lessen the pressure on my spine. I've done loads of different types of dance over the years and this is the only one that I've truly loved.

You will have a great time,i love to watch dancing.I would love to have a go but cant really sign up for anything as my shifts.I cant plan anythingxx

Have fun hun,a few at my work do it and want me to go but i wont!!

sounds great fun, enjoy hun xxxx

Back