Does anyone do slimming world online?

Thanks for the link Jens :thankyou:

ryan21 said:
i am doing the 7 day starter and loving it :)

Good :) is it your first time to slimming world?

ryan21 said:
Hi amytoria sort of touched on it before but now I am really getting into it xx

That's good :) I've found it to be the easiest, I mean I did calorie counting and exercise, I lost a stone in like 3 weeks, but put it all back on plus more. It's nice on slimming world not having to count how much chicken you have or the calories in bananas lol xx

I'm thinking of joining online rather than go back to a group although I'm wondering if I will cheat myself more ? I do like group but I cant justify the time sometimes I'm there nearly two hours as it is a large group. I know the plan and I like the online diary so I might just join online again and see how it goes.

Crazyfool said:
I'm thinking of joining online rather than go back to a group although I'm wondering if I will cheat myself more ? I do like group but I cant justify the time sometimes I'm there nearly two hours as it is a large group. I know the plan and I like the online diary so I might just join online again and see how it goes.

That's how I felt, about knowing the plan and such. I joined up today with the reveal code. I got the silver package so I get the magazines hehe. I have the 2011 books but tbh anything in unsure of I can look up (as I invariably do, now it's an iPhone app especially lol) so I didn't see the point of the gold membership. The online support is all nicely laid out so I think that it'll be easy enough to do and use successfully :)

Back