Does anyone else cheat after WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jamhulio, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    just wondering if anyone else cheats after WI. I always have done as long as I've been dieting. Today I lost 5Ib and have had half a pizza to celebrate but am feeling guilty now ... just be interested to know if everyone else treats themselves

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. agent44

agent44 Full Member

I have done, using the fact it's late after group as an excuse! I have decided instead to treat myself to a nice steak if I need to make something quick from now on. Figured I'd probably spend similar money but wont be messing up the plan.

4. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    I have done ..but not this week i was very good - usually get a prepack sandwich and some hot season coated chicken , this week i went straight home and had a jacket tate

5. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Yep, I do, but only if I have had a good week. I usually treat myself with a sweety.....mmmmm, like a Kinder Bueno! :D Not done this week though cos stayed the same. There's always next week though ;)

Overall, I really don't think it does much harm as long as you go straight back to optimising after, and if you keep your syn value low that day it will usually not even count as a cheat, therefore don't feel guilty, you've lost 5 llb so enjoy imho :D

K x

6. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(16.45%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I vary. Usually it is an almost healthy treat. This time around, gonna be careful!

7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    the chocolate is calling my name now, I'm not going to worry though cause i generally don't use any syns through the week, only the odd one

8. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I am just back to sw after an extended break :) but when I did it before, I had a nice meal or a bit of wine after WI. I have a mate I go to SW with and we would pop down the pub and a glass of wine and sometimes some chips with it :) or a nice meal with the hubby. Then back to sw the next day and never had a problem with WI.

x

9. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    i bump into other SW'ers at the kebab shop after.
    its treat night tues i go the hole hog get back on it wed's no problem for me :)

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I am the same have what i fancy and then get back on it the next day.

11. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I don't count Wednesday's after weigh ins lol

I have a big bag of minstrals mmmmm

12. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    I've just re joined and am trying to stick to the plan as much as poss (esp after just losing 1lb in my 1st week).

I find I'm not having my full number of syns during the week so feel relaxed about using up a few more on WI night. ;) Last night I had couple glasses wine but give me a few weeks and I'll probably be indulging a bit more... I'm still counting the syns though so I can see what does/doesn't effect my losses.

13. toffeegirl

toffeegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers world
    I tend to be really good after WI...it spurs me on! If I havent lost I tend to eat what Im not meant to:rolleyes:

14. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I have packet of McCoys crisps from the corner shop on my way back home :) Oh, and a glass of wine usually. Threw in a bit of garlic bread with my dinner after WI this week as although I STS I was so thrilled at not having gained!

15. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I always used to have fresh tortillini pasta with a creamy tomato sauce and garlic bread or a pizza or a chinky!! Oh and some extra chocolate. It didn't affect my losses, well it probably did but I was happy with what I lost and I got straight back on track the next day.

Now though, I put jacket tates in the oven before I go to WI and they are ready when I get home. Probably have more than an ounce of cheese on them but it's not as bad as previously!

It's a running joke at my class though, that what we eat on a Tuesday night doesn't count and anyway, most of us starve all day before we step on those dreaded scales!!

16. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually don't! But this week I had a curry from the takeaway. I had plenty of syns left from the week, and made sure that what I had (veg biryani, bombay potatoes and an onion bajhi) used up the syns I had left.

So I started on Thursday morning with a new pot of syns to use :)

Similar to toffeegirl, when I've lost it usually spurs me on to be good...it's when I gain that I get the urge to sod it and eat everything in the house, and in the shop on the way home from class!!! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.