Does anyone else cheat after WI

I have done, using the fact it's late after group as an excuse! I have decided instead to treat myself to a nice steak if I need to make something quick from now on. Figured I'd probably spend similar money but wont be messing up the plan.

I have done ..but not this week i was very good - usually get a prepack sandwich and some hot season coated chicken , this week i went straight home and had a jacket tate

Yep, I do, but only if I have had a good week. I usually treat myself with a sweety.....mmmmm, like a Kinder Bueno! :D Not done this week though cos stayed the same. There's always next week though ;)

Overall, I really don't think it does much harm as long as you go straight back to optimising after, and if you keep your syn value low that day it will usually not even count as a cheat, therefore don't feel guilty, you've lost 5 llb so enjoy imho :D

K x

I vary. Usually it is an almost healthy treat. This time around, gonna be careful!

Yep, I do, but only if I have had a good week. I usually treat myself with a sweety.....mmmmm, like a Kinder Bueno! :D Not done this week though cos stayed the same. There's always next week though ;)

Overall, I really don't think it does much harm as long as you go straight back to optimising after, and if you keep your syn value low that day it will usually not even count as a cheat, therefore don't feel guilty, you've lost 5 llb so enjoy imho :D

K x
the chocolate is calling my name now, I'm not going to worry though cause i generally don't use any syns through the week, only the odd one

I am just back to sw after an extended break :) but when I did it before, I had a nice meal or a bit of wine after WI. I have a mate I go to SW with and we would pop down the pub and a glass of wine and sometimes some chips with it :) or a nice meal with the hubby. Then back to sw the next day and never had a problem with WI.

x

i bump into other SW'ers at the kebab shop after.
its treat night tues i go the hole hog get back on it wed's no problem for me :)

I've just re joined and am trying to stick to the plan as much as poss (esp after just losing 1lb in my 1st week).

I find I'm not having my full number of syns during the week so feel relaxed about using up a few more on WI night. ;) Last night I had couple glasses wine but give me a few weeks and I'll probably be indulging a bit more... I'm still counting the syns though so I can see what does/doesn't effect my losses.

I tend to be really good after WI...it spurs me on! If I havent lost I tend to eat what Im not meant to:rolleyes:

I always used to have fresh tortillini pasta with a creamy tomato sauce and garlic bread or a pizza or a chinky!! Oh and some extra chocolate. It didn't affect my losses, well it probably did but I was happy with what I lost and I got straight back on track the next day.

Now though, I put jacket tates in the oven before I go to WI and they are ready when I get home. Probably have more than an ounce of cheese on them but it's not as bad as previously!

It's a running joke at my class though, that what we eat on a Tuesday night doesn't count and anyway, most of us starve all day before we step on those dreaded scales!!

I usually don't! But this week I had a curry from the takeaway. I had plenty of syns left from the week, and made sure that what I had (veg biryani, bombay potatoes and an onion bajhi) used up the syns I had left.

So I started on Thursday morning with a new pot of syns to use :)

Similar to toffeegirl, when I've lost it usually spurs me on to be good...it's when I gain that I get the urge to sod it and eat everything in the house, and in the shop on the way home from class!!! :eek:

Back