Does anyone else do this?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jcjazzy, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well last night I tried on a lovely dress new bought prior to Christmas which I wanted to slim into. Tried it on last night and have to say it didn't look too bad.Another stone and it'll be perfect.Can't wait, that'll keep me on the straight and narrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    Yep lol I have several! I didn't buy them with this intention, they just didn't fit :) however it's a great feeling when it starts to fit!!

4. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.87%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    me too, got apink dress from monsoon last year as my target dress and just tried it on a couple days ago. i can get it on and zipped half way now, 3 wks ago i couldnt pull it over my hips!!! wonder where itll be in the nxt 3 weeks!! well done xx

5. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    I LOVE doing this!! especially with Jeans... love it when they are loose!

6. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ...........me too I've done this but I have also bought clothes too small with the intention of slimming into them only to find when I next try them on they are too big!!!!!!xx

7. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've got a target dress too! I bought it when I first started on Lighter Life... by the time I can fit into it the sun will have probably faded half of it! I have it hanging on the door in our room, so that I can see it every day, and to help motivate me! One day, I will be able to wear it :)

8. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So I'm not the only one then ;).Must admit it keeps me going when I'm starting to waver a bit x

9. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Oh I love doing this, I've some 16 jeans that I can now do up, I'd not be seen out in them yet though, can't wait till they're too big and on their way to the charity shop, roll on size 12 xx

10. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I did buy a dress so I could slim into it and keep trying it on for motivation but......it already fits!! It's a size 18 (I'm a 24) and somehow it already fits so I guess I'll just have to buy another dress, oh poor me!!! :D

11. cloud*

cloud* Gold Member

I get rid of all my clothes that don't fit very often, whether they're too big/too small. I would like to buy a top from a fashionable store like the ones my friends fit into & feel 'normal'. I like the idea of hanging the clothes up where you can see them :)

12. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep i do. 2 summers ago i bought a lovely pair of cargo type trousers in size 18 for a holiday....they were a bit tight at that point. Got them on but they sufocated me. Now 2 years on, i cant even get them past my hips....funny how u dont notice the weight creeping up on you. Every year since bying them ive said "i'll fit in them for this holiday"....this year im saying "they'll be 3 sizes too big by holiday time" lol x

13. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yup got black dress from monsoon, which is in size 16, I have not been these size for a decade I think !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.