does anyone find this ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am a size 16 bottom half now (14 top)

but i would be in a 14 if it wernt for my tummy.. my trousers are all well baggy in my legs looks awfull..

i shop at select usually .. but i am up in leicester and off into the city shopping next week.. anyone reccomend a shop that does nice fitting trousers?

i did buy a pair of trousers in dorothy perkins up here but they dont fit me proply, they are well tight on the tops of my legs baggy at the bottom and tight around the waste.. urghhh

i was thinking of leggins but oh taken the micky... (says i will look like a tramp, might aswell add a skirt to it too and a flowery blouse) lol lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I would be a smaller size if it weren't for my thighs. I have a pair of trousers that are baggy on my waist but don't quite fit on my thighs. it will all balance out in the end - in the mean time we have to wear odd clothes

4. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I have this, I am a smaller size waist than my legs will allow! Could probably get into a size 14 skirt, but am in size 18 trousers that are only staying up because my thighs are holding them in place!!

If only I had the money for tailored clothes .......

Til then, I'm afraid I will have to stick with the clown pants!

Theresa x

5. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have the problem of a wider waiste, but no bum

6. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, try River Island high waisted trousers with wide but not too wide legs, I was dismissive but my daughter made me try a pair on...amazing, it was like losing a stone! Because they actually go to your natural waist it by passes the tummy issue and the flow of the material skims the thighs not clings...God, I sound like I work there!! Only problem is they only come in regular length which is about 6ft 2", so I've just taken mine to be taken up! Also, if you want a good pair of jeans or casual trousers, I find Gap do a really good cut, but you need to try on a lot of pairs to see what style suits. Sorry for waffling on, but I wear trousers most of the time and getting a pair you feel good in is just the business. Good luck with your shopping!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    M&S have stretchy wide leg trousers which go over tummy bumps quite well and you would probably fit in a 14

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks guys will try the shops you mentioned.. never though of m&s lol ..

i remember when i was a teen i used to wear tight fitted trousers (elastic cotton).. with boot cut but cant find them any where any more..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.