Does anyone genuinely enjoy the TFR.?

charliexx

I've heard a lot of negatives about the shakes soups etc. some people I know even went as far as saying the smell made me puke! :/

now I've tried all, I actually really love the strawberry and chocolate they don't taste far off a proper milkshake to me!:D But then I blend them properly with the stated water and ice and sweetener tabs! So it makes a difference !!
Vanilla was ok, but then I've never been a big fan of vanilla aanyways isn't think much of the soup, I couldn't get the lumps out :-/
phavent tried the flapjacks and don't intend to, I think "eating something" may trigger me to eat other things !!

what about you guys?

I don't mind the strawberry and chocolate, can't stomach anything else at the moment, but to be honest, I drink them down really quickly and try not to think about the taste, just see them as medicine really. It got me thinking the other day it would be more convenient if they pressed the powder into tablet form! I don't like spending time preparing them as it gets me off track, I get no enjoyment from them, just down the hatch. It feels a relief to be on TFR, takes the worry and choice away, and ketosis is really good.

I used to add some coffee to the vanilla for a type of cappuccino x x Flapjacks are like cork floor tiles and not worth eating in my opinion x

I hate it.
BUT
It works, you lose weight quickly. It gives you the initial boost you need in order to continue on and look after your new body and shape.

I still hate it though

I like all the flavours, hot and cold. But I don't like being so hungry all the time, I'm still waiting for the huger to go and it won't, apart from for about 45 mins after a shake, then it's back again!

I can't say I'd chose to eat them if I wasn't dieting.

I do like the fact I don't suffer from IBS while on LT though. I also like the fact I never overeat and have trouble sleeping.

I really am enjoying them!? Whats wrong with me lol?!

I've still not felt hunger pains either!!:/ and I'm day 4 tomorrow!!

The 1st time i did lipotrim i almost vomited when i had the shakes. Now they dont bother me. I only drink the strawberry though.
Sarahx

Oh and im day 4 tomorrow too :)

I really enjoy it, at the moment I stick to Strawberry and Chocolate milkshakes (ice and a kenwood smoothie maker makes a world of difference). I like the taste of the milkshakes and drink water constantly so have had no crazy cravings for food at all. Its also very relaxing to have nothing to worry about in terms of feeding myself, I just arrive home get the shake ready in 2 minutes and the rest of the evening is mine - that said I have recently discovered that I'm addicted to the Food Channel, looking doesn't have any calories :)

Back