Does anyone have a cheat after WI??

jezzi999 said:
Jaylou I think you and I are in sync tonight!

Lol I was about to mention the echo ;) totally agree with you both though!

Aw cool. Can't see me ever there to be honest. Only got til end December then I have to give up going and I've got about 3 stone to lose! :( hopefully get somewhere near at least!! X

I don't have a cheat as such but I do go to town a bit. I usually have something nice like a breakfast out on a Sunday as that is my weigh-in day (or maybe occasionally half a scone with cream!.) I count my syns still and usually go well over but I gain them back as I go through the week. It works well for me.

I do more or less eat clean now anyway. but i need my syns for protein shakes as i do alot of training 20+ hours a week and thats the only way i can have them by syning them so it stops me using good fats and oils. I need to get plenty of protein in my body and i can not afford to have/buy about 10 chicken breasts a day to get it so i use protein shakes.

By the way ive never had a mug shot and i never will or any alpen bars or the like haha

Thanks watcheronthewall. That's what I kinda meant not a huge fatty binge. Just a few extra. Like wine haha I'm obsessed!!!

I have to give up coz I'm going travelling round Australia in jan! So I guess I can still stick to the plan! That's if I get jobs and not have to live off beer and bread. Haha :) x well done on ur loss. Hoping to lose 2 stone by Xmas. Lost 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks. So fingers crossed! x

Estrella said:
Thanks watcheronthewall. That's what I kinda meant not a huge fatty binge. Just a few extra. Like wine haha I'm obsessed!!!

I have to give up coz I'm going travelling round Australia in jan! So I guess I can still stick to the plan! That's if I get jobs and not have to live off beer and bread. Haha :) x well done on ur loss. Hoping to lose 2 stone by Xmas. Lost 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks. So fingers crossed! x

There's no reason to give up especially in Australia cos there must be an abundance of great SW friendly food plus minimins will still be available even though we'll be sleeping when you're up and vice versa. You don't have to abandon us. We will stalk you to the other side of the world if you'll let us. Oh that sounds really creepy sorry ;-)

Back