Does anyone have a weekend or weigh in day cheat?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by missal, 16 November 2008 Social URL.

1. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone throws caution to the wind at the weekend or on weigh in day?

I went to pizza hut last night must say though i don't feel i went mad, had a sunday dinner today aswell but again nothing overly bad!!

Hope it doesn't affect me too much on my wednesday weigh in! we shall see!

missal xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Missal

I purposly have my weigh in on a saturday morning, and saturday night I either have a take away with friends or a few drinks in town, and I also still have my roast on a sunday but im just carefull with it lol I find doing this gets me through the week, its good to have something to look forward to x

4. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    snap I've changed my weigh day to sat so I can have a more relaxed wkend. But I believe it probably effects my loss as I only lose around 1ib a week. Happy though because it gives me the weekend to look forward too x

5. FatRatWrangler

FatRatWrangler Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Yeah i'm similar generally, i enjoy my weekend, but not to the extent i used to! Small roasts as apposed to the kingsize portions and secondseses i used to go for. Plus we don't have take aways as often as we used to at all, at most now once a fortnight, and then i make sure i eat it in too sittings instead of piling it all in at once.

6. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OOOhhh change wwigh in to saturdays!! sneeky!! sounds great though, think i will do this also! heehee x

7. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I changed my weigh in to a Friday but it was out of sight out of mind by Saturday when I was helping myself to the pringles haha. Had to change it back to a Monday cause having it hanging over me all weekend keeps me on the straight and narrow!

8. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    True enough, was talking to my sis about it today actually and i was trying to work out how i'd do it (ie have two weigh ins one week then get onto sat weigh ins or miss one out etc) but i think given that it would probably give me a license to go mad, i think it's probs wise to leave as is!!
    Missal x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.