Does anyone have a weekend or weigh in day cheat?

missal

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone throws caution to the wind at the weekend or on weigh in day?

I went to pizza hut last night must say though i don't feel i went mad, had a sunday dinner today aswell but again nothing overly bad!!

Hope it doesn't affect me too much on my wednesday weigh in! we shall see!

missal xx

Hi Missal

I purposly have my weigh in on a saturday morning, and saturday night I either have a take away with friends or a few drinks in town, and I also still have my roast on a sunday but im just carefull with it lol I find doing this gets me through the week, its good to have something to look forward to x

snap I've changed my weigh day to sat so I can have a more relaxed wkend. But I believe it probably effects my loss as I only lose around 1ib a week. Happy though because it gives me the weekend to look forward too x

Yeah i'm similar generally, i enjoy my weekend, but not to the extent i used to! Small roasts as apposed to the kingsize portions and secondseses i used to go for. Plus we don't have take aways as often as we used to at all, at most now once a fortnight, and then i make sure i eat it in too sittings instead of piling it all in at once.

I changed my weigh in to a Friday but it was out of sight out of mind by Saturday when I was helping myself to the pringles haha. Had to change it back to a Monday cause having it hanging over me all weekend keeps me on the straight and narrow!

True enough, was talking to my sis about it today actually and i was trying to work out how i'd do it (ie have two weigh ins one week then get onto sat weigh ins or miss one out etc) but i think given that it would probably give me a license to go mad, i think it's probs wise to leave as is!!
Missal x

Back