Does anyone have help?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Does anyone doing lipotrim also have a partner/husband/wife who does it too? my husband is due to start tomorrow and i cant wait....no more temptations for me :) I started finding it really hard smelling his dinner cooking and seeing him eat it so now im really excited that i'll be able to do the diet with no worries. What are the pros and cons of having a partner doing it too?

Oh please! OH was to start with me last monday...I've just handed him a plateful of grub! Cus what he's been doing instead is just simply not eating OR having a shake. He needn't think he's gonna pass out on me, there's sh!t needs done in the house and bills to be paid! He either eats or gets over it and takes a shake. Frig sake.

I would envisage the 1st week to be akin to a lesbian relationship when both females are on TOM.

Actually, off topic apols, but that's got me thinking... women living together supposedly move in synch for mother nature's blessing... so for a lesbian relationship both partners would be on at the same time with all the moodswings & sensitivity that entails... what a nightmare that must be !

I would envisage the 1st week to be akin to a lesbian relationship when both females are on TOM.

Actually, off topic apols, but that's got me thinking... women living together supposedly move in synch for mother nature's blessing... so for a lesbian relationship both partners would be on at the same time with all the moodswings & sensitivity that entails... what a nightmare that must be !

Wouldn't be an issue for me. I have polycycstic ovaries so I only really have about 3 or 4 periods a year. What about you? How many do you have HD?

Well.. I'm a firm believer in moon cycles affecting moods :) I have my moments just as often as a woman except I save money on the Always Ultra :D

Ok not really then kind of replies i was hoping for!!!! :)

Well.. I'm a firm believer in moon cycles affecting moods :) I have my moments just as often as a woman except I save money on the Always Ultra :D

Betcha I could make ya bleed...

;)

LMFAO !!! :D

Proper tickled me that - good come back :D

Ok not really then kind of replies i was hoping for!!!! :)

Sorry woman...I did start off semi serious!

OK! Pros

1)No food, unless you've kids, in the house. So No picking.

2) You can compete with each other, competition is a great motivator.

3) You both know what the other's going through and can support each other as best you can.

Cons

1) You both know each other's weaknesses, When one wants to break they can make it really hard for the other.
1b) It's really hard to see the one you love struggle so it's hard not to go, just one bite, and inadvertently become a diet saboteur!

2) Then usually when one breaks the other does.

This is what I've found anyways... :D

Well im hoping for the best and im pretty sure my hubby isn't going to break (he's got major will power!).....fingers crossed

Well im hoping for the best and im pretty sure my hubby isn't going to break (he's got major will power!).....fingers crossed

That's even better for you then! He can keep you going strong too! I wish you both luck.:D

Hi Pizzle,
wishing you and you husband all the best on your journey together. You have done very well so far and it can only be better when you got even more support at home. Look at it like smokers, when a couple give up together they have a better chance of succeeding, so there should be no problem for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks everyone

Hi

My Mum started at around the same time of me. She cheated several times & I told her off; she thinks she's able to bend the rules where no one else can ;-) She eventually fell off completely & has put on quite a bit of weight while I've been losing. So, that's definitely a risk - if your OH fails don't be discouraged or tempted to follow his lead; it's easy to make excuses when someone else is. But, it is nice to be in the same boat, have someone to moan to & compare notes with.

Best of luck to both of you!

Hannah

I'd say it must be nice to have someone to talk to who knows exactly what you are going through. The rest of us have the forum (wonderful people) but having someone there in person who can support you and sympathise with you must be the best of both worlds.

Good luck to him.

x

Last edited:
Back