• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone know where I can oder chicken wholesale?

S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb
This thread is exactly what it says on the tin.:D
Does anyone know where I can order chicken breast from wholesale? I'm trying to save some money at the moment and chicken is not cheap these days. I'm starting back on CD by doing ss+ so am going through nearly 2 packs a week which at nearly £6 a time is quite a lot to me on top of my CD packs. I've tried the pre frozen stuff and you can taste the salt water they inject it with which is really not pleasent (salt being a no no as well!).:jelous:
Anyone any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
get yourself down a local food market, can get 8 chicken breasts for a fiver in ours, often they have offers on too to compete with other stalls

ZoBo

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb G: 9st0lb
Get to Costco if you have one nearby. I buy meat from there & seperate it & stick it in the freezer... It's really really good value

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
When I was doing SW I used to get mine from Marks & Spencer, they do a bag of 10 individually wrapped chicken breasts. Can't remember how much they cost, but I don't think it was hugely expensive, Prob about £12, which works out just over £1 a chicken breast and is cheaper than the other packs I was buying. They appealed to me cos you could freeze them as separate ready wrapped portions.

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
I buy boneless, skinless chicken thighs from Asda. You get between 6-8 in a pack and can buy 2 packs for £6.....bargain :D

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
See if you know someone with a BOOKER Cash 'n' Carry card - I order all mine thru my local shop and he does that for me :)