Does anyone know where I can oder chicken wholesale?

kellymundy

Gold Member
This thread is exactly what it says on the tin.:D
Does anyone know where I can order chicken breast from wholesale? I'm trying to save some money at the moment and chicken is not cheap these days. I'm starting back on CD by doing ss+ so am going through nearly 2 packs a week which at nearly £6 a time is quite a lot to me on top of my CD packs. I've tried the pre frozen stuff and you can taste the salt water they inject it with which is really not pleasent (salt being a no no as well!).:jelous:
Anyone any ideas?

get yourself down a local food market, can get 8 chicken breasts for a fiver in ours, often they have offers on too to compete with other stalls

Get to Costco if you have one nearby. I buy meat from there & seperate it & stick it in the freezer... It's really really good value

When I was doing SW I used to get mine from Marks & Spencer, they do a bag of 10 individually wrapped chicken breasts. Can't remember how much they cost, but I don't think it was hugely expensive, Prob about £12, which works out just over £1 a chicken breast and is cheaper than the other packs I was buying. They appealed to me cos you could freeze them as separate ready wrapped portions.

I buy boneless, skinless chicken thighs from Asda. You get between 6-8 in a pack and can buy 2 packs for £6.....bargain :D

Go to your local market mid afternoon on a sat. You can get some real bargains as it won't keep til they reopen on mon as they can't freeze it :D

I find that the likes of Lidl, Aldi and Netto have some bargains. You will have to check if you have any in your local area though!!

See if you know someone with a BOOKER Cash 'n' Carry card - I order all mine thru my local shop and he does that for me :)

Back