Does anyone know....?

mummyoftwo2

Hi all,hope you guys have a very good start of the year and I wish you all the best for 2011 and all the will power of the world to reach each and everyone of ours goals.
Just wanted to ask if anybody know of a very,very good body fiming cream just to give a helping hand to my loose bits that are coming,specially in my tummy,while dieting.It will also be help by my exercising routine but I think a body firming cream will also be needed.Any sugguestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Never tried it myself but many people have raved about Bio-oil - try a search on Minimins as it has been discussed on here and other forums in the past

Hi - yes i can certainly recommend bio-oil its brilliant - also there is a cheaper alternative in B&M or home and bargain if you have any of those stores. Cant remember what it is called but you cant miss it - its the same colour and very similar packaging to bio oil but for only around £2 and has the same ingredients.

i've done it all when i lost weight in my late 20s. i ended up having a tummy tuck. that really works :) you can only tone up what is available to be toned. if it is stretched then it isn't going to bounce back. i was almost 23st in my late teens/early 20s. i dropped weight by diet and exercise and got to 14st. i had 4lb of excess skin cut off me. i did it cause i was left with an overhanging belly and no way of it being toned and i was getting married etc. i also have bingo wings and flappy legs that wobbly about. when i shave my hairs i have to hold and pull the skin around :(. i run nowadays and my legs are amazingly toned but alas they always flap. i rarely wear short at the gym as they ride up.

i used bio-oil during my pregnancy and i didn't get any new stretch marks each time. it's good for scars too.

Thanks ladies,I just put bio oil on my shopping list,I had lots of strech marks on my first pregnancy,thre are still there but in a very light pale colour now so I'll try to mix it with my firming lotion.I have googled niveo co-q1o firmer and the reviwes actually say that is does do what it says,prove to give you a firmer looking skin in 2 weeks.
I will try and let you know how did it go.

Back