Does anyone know....?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummyoftwo2, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mummyoftwo2

mummyoftwo2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    109.8kg
    Current Weight:
    71.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.8kg
    Lost(%):
    38.6kg(35.12%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi all,hope you guys have a very good start of the year and I wish you all the best for 2011 and all the will power of the world to reach each and everyone of ours goals.
    Just wanted to ask if anybody know of a very,very good body fiming cream just to give a helping hand to my loose bits that are coming,specially in my tummy,while dieting.It will also be help by my exercising routine but I think a body firming cream will also be needed.Any sugguestions will be appreciated. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Never tried it myself but many people have raved about Bio-oil - try a search on Minimins as it has been discussed on here and other forums in the past

4. determinator

determinator Banned

bio oil is great for stretch marks but I know a lot of people swear by Palmers Cocoa Butter Firming lotion , it is great stuff and smells amazing too !

5. jue1966

jue1966 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Hi - yes i can certainly recommend bio-oil its brilliant - also there is a cheaper alternative in B&M or home and bargain if you have any of those stores. Cant remember what it is called but you cant miss it - its the same colour and very similar packaging to bio oil but for only around £2 and has the same ingredients.

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i've done it all when i lost weight in my late 20s. i ended up having a tummy tuck. that really works :) you can only tone up what is available to be toned. if it is stretched then it isn't going to bounce back. i was almost 23st in my late teens/early 20s. i dropped weight by diet and exercise and got to 14st. i had 4lb of excess skin cut off me. i did it cause i was left with an overhanging belly and no way of it being toned and i was getting married etc. i also have bingo wings and flappy legs that wobbly about. when i shave my hairs i have to hold and pull the skin around :(. i run nowadays and my legs are amazingly toned but alas they always flap. i rarely wear short at the gym as they ride up.

i used bio-oil during my pregnancy and i didn't get any new stretch marks each time. it's good for scars too.

7. mummyoftwo2

mummyoftwo2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    109.8kg
    Current Weight:
    71.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.8kg
    Lost(%):
    38.6kg(35.12%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks ladies,I just put bio oil on my shopping list,I had lots of strech marks on my first pregnancy,thre are still there but in a very light pale colour now so I'll try to mix it with my firming lotion.I have googled niveo co-q1o firmer and the reviwes actually say that is does do what it says,prove to give you a firmer looking skin in 2 weeks.
    I will try and let you know how did it go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.