does anyone on here ...?

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Just a query but today Ive been talking to my sister in law. She has endometriosis and is struggling to get pregnant.
She is very overweight and has a back problem. They are at the beginning of investigations to find out whether or not they can have any more children.

does anyone on here have the same issues and are on xenical?

did your doctor have any recommendations before taking xenical?

Iv got mild polysistic ovaries ( not syndromme) which we discovered when we started ttc we knew mr butter had some male issues
So are now waiting for a sperm donor n my bmi to get to 30 as the nhs wont do tx till it is altho its a long wait where we are for a donor
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Thanks butter. Think I'll start to work in her bit by bit. I've got a beautiful 2 year old neice whom I know it took 2 years to conceive. At the time they told her it was pcos as well. Now they've changed their mind to endometriosis but I know they've been trying again since she was a baby .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It took us over 2 years to fall with our son & it hasn't happened again since & he is 5. I think my weight is an issue in this which is partly why I am dieting as I really don't want him to be an only child. When I was with my ex-hubby I fell pregnant within 8 weeks of meeting him & I weighed 9 stone then & it may be nothing to do with the weight I suppose but I always wonder. I know the chance of miscarriage is much lower if you have a healthy BMI. Good Luck to your sister-in-law x

Butters - just an aside for you. I suffered with PCOS right up until i was pregnant.. I found loosing weight very difficult indeed, and was on metformin for getting on for 10 years.

I actually didn't find it hard to conceive (the hubby is convinced he must have super sperm :rolleyes:), however on the day I fell pregnant I was 17 stone :eek:

Now my little lady is 7 months old, a week after giving birth to her I was 14 stone 7 as I lost a shitload while I was pregnant. I did put a stone of that back on in the first few months, which was entirely my own fault.

However I am finding wieghtloss so much easier now than before, and I have been told by the hospital I no longer have PCOS.

I've lost 1 stone 11lbs since the beginning of August on SW and Xen. Before even trying *really* hard, excercising and :eek: taking laxative, I still found getting a pound or two off really difficult x

Sadly regardless of me having pco itl
Take a miracle for me to fall pregnant hence the inital reason we were reffered to the fertility unit, short version mr butter has zero swimmers.

X

Have heard that oysters can help.. Along with a healthly diet high in Zinc rich foods..

But am sure you have looked at all these things :)

Life is never straight forward is it :/

ooo oysters i think mr butter would like the sound of that

Sadly a miracle would have to happen for nature to woek foe us x

It took us 8 mths to get pregnant 1st time.. Made my OH eat heaps of oysters and loads Brocoli and dark green leafy veg and changed his underwear to boxers ;) but we didn't really have any issues..

I also lost 15kgs (33lbs) Was 75kgs (165lbs) when I got pregnant..

I hope things work out for you both..

I also just wondered if you take steroids which is why you can't sleep?? I had to take some a few Mths ago for my asthma I couldn't sleep and felt hyper! My OH said I talked to fast and rushed around

Butter, I believe in miracles :)

Mis-behave said:
It took us 8 mths to get pregnant 1st time.. Made my OH eat heaps of oysters and loads Brocoli and dark green leafy veg and changed his underwear to boxers ;) but we didn't really have any issues..

I also lost 15kgs (33lbs) Was 75kgs (165lbs) when I got pregnant..

I hope things work out for you both..

I also just wondered if you take steroids which is why you can't sleep?? I had to take some a few Mths ago for my asthma I couldn't sleep and felt hyper! My OH said I talked to fast and rushed around

Yup im
On long term
Steriods following a cornea transplant x

Back