Does anyone pre-make their hot meals at home and eat them many hours later?

Quirky_Candy

I kind of want to keep the diet completely secret as everyone in the office has a ***ing opinion of anything anyone does, or doesn't do. Feel like if they get a whiff of me bettering myself they'll tear me down.
So does anyone make up their hot meals at home like in the morning and eat them at work in their own tupperware to hide from detection of doing anything out of the ordinary?
I'm concerned the nutrients will be less than if I ate it right away. Anyone pre-make meals? I've got a lot of the carbonara's and some spag bols.

I kind of want to keep the diet completely secret as everyone in the office has a ***ing opinion of anything anyone does, or doesn't do. Feel like if they get a whiff of me bettering myself they'll tear me down.
So does anyone make up their hot meals at home like in the morning and eat them at work in their own tupperware to hide from detection of doing anything out of the ordinary?
I'm concerned the nutrients will be less than if I ate it right away. Anyone pre-make meals? I've got a lot of the carbonara's and some spag bols.
Hi, I'm in the same situation as you. The only thing I've made at home is the soup. I made the vegetable soup at home and put it in a tub and heated it in the microwave at work. Because it's soup no one batted an eyelid! I've had some shakes in the morning too and just told my colleagues it's a protein shake. Hope that helps you a wee bit.

Ack yeah I haven't bought any soups as I did Exante 5 years ago when it was just a soup shake or bar and I hated the soups. Too traumatised to try the new flavours XD
I guess I'll just give it a go. The only thing they might question is why I have such a small pot of pasta but I have a very short break so if I get too much flack I can just quickly eat in the loo (ick). I've got some bars and cookies do I can eat them easily without suspicious looks =)

I don't think you are meant to heat them in advance, as you have mentioned, it reduces the nutrients. Perhaps buy yourself a pot like you would at the supermarket and just empty it in the morning and put in your exante. So when you add hot water and/or nuke it will just look like one of those pots...like a pot noodle? :)

Or just do what you need to do and tell people it's not your business lol

I too will be having this problem, when I did exante first time round I was a stay at home mum so only those who needed to know knew and they were all supportive, this time round I work very closely with others on 12 hour shifts and they comment on and notice everything, especially what we all eat. I have been preparing them for my diet or praying they don't notice by slowly cutting out the biscuits and chocolate at work and eating less junk food (sadly had no affect on my weight, hence turning back to exante), I think I may be having Lonley lunch breaks.

If I were you I would empty the packets into a container so it just looks like you are heating up a microwave meal at work, good luck.

Back