Does CD help reduce BP and cholestral?

vj

Has anyone noticed any medical changes since doing CD?
Last Thurs, I went to the doctors and I have borderline blood pressure and the doctor is reluctant to put me on tablets so has suggested that I take the bull by the horns, lose weight and increase exercise. Meanwhile, she sent me for tests for cholestral, checking kidney and liver functions. I'll only hear if there are any problems, so no news is good news.
I came home, rang my CDC and jumped back on the SS wagon. I'm putting the effort in but will I see health results?

It did for me :) My cholesterol was 10. something:eek: 4 months later it was down to 5 point something. My doctor was amazed:clap:

And the blood pressure went down :clap:

Hi there

Not sure where my original post is but yes as Dancing said Cholesterol down from 15 to under 5 and BP was high and is now normal.

Gxx

Search for I'm Healthy... it's official!!

It gives details of the medical Porgeous et al are talking about.
x

Thanks. I knew it is a healthy diet but you have confirmed my beliefs in what could happen.

It has helped me............once I'm far away and don't have a CDC I have a check up every month. My cholestherol is normal.
My doctor is even recommending CD to his other patients after seeing my sucess with it.

It has helped me............once I'm far away and don't have a CDC I have a check up every month. My cholestherol is normal.
My doctor is even recommending CD to his other patients after seeing my sucess with it.
Wow! That's impressive. Aren't docs usually against CD SS? Never admitted it to my GP so wouldn't know.
Well done for you, I hope it changes mine too.

Back