does exercise speed up weight loss on LT??

latebloomer

Hey guys,
Just wanted to hear about any of you who are doing exercise - do you think it can speed up weight loss?
I am restarting this diet at 208 lbs and am determined to get 12 lb off this wk to get back to 14st - do you think this is possible with exercise (usually wk one of TFR I lose 10 lbs).
Look forward to hearing from your own personal experiences....many thanks xxxx

excerise does speed up weight loss, deffinatly, dont push your self too hard tho to begin with, with myself some days i feel weaker/more tired than others, do what you can it all adds up, its a good habit to get into anyway. i used be very lazy about excerise, hence why im prob on this diet, anyway even a walk for ten or fifteen mins a day helps, i have started to walk to work everyother day or two which is a 40 min walk, but i do notice a differnce on the scales when i do more excerise, some times i might have a week off and do no excercise dont want to push myself too do to much, cause i'll just get sick of it and not bother at all!
sorry goin on a bit here, to cut a long story short the answer is YES!

Thanks michelle and congrats on your wt loss so far - its excellent!!!xx

id say yes :) i run 3/4x a week, cycle and walk the dog every day and my weight loss has been consistant and im happy with my losses...besides it makes you feel good afterwards and your also taking yourself away from tempatation, ie. the kitchen :)

go for it

h x

and it helps with toning!
I ride between 1-4 horses a day 6days a week (work), in around 5h a week weights, crunches etc, + cycling whenever i feel like, some weeks 3-5h/week, some none.

thats great guys..................I had heard some people say it could slow wt loss but I cant see how this would be possible!!! Will keep you posted on how things go xx

Back