Does green tea help with weight loss?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
Been reading up on green day and it's benefits, I know all about how good it is for your skin/hair/nails... but i've seen people saying it's really helped them lose weight. I have been drinking about 3 cups a day since Monday so i'm interested to see what WI will bring on Tuesday... has anyone here noticed a difference in their losses since drinking it?

x

I've heard this, and I also read that lemon helps too, so I've been drinking green tea with lemon squeezed into it - it goes really well! Haven't been syning the lemon though...
Couldn't say whether it makes a difference to my weight loss but hey I like the taste anyway.

Yep heard about lemon juice, there's a thread on here somewhere about it and peoples losses have been amazing after adding it to their food/drink.. it's a superspeed food anyway so will boost weight loss.
X

Sadowska said:
I've heard this, and I also read that lemon helps too, so I've been drinking green tea with lemon squeezed into it - it goes really well! Haven't been syning the lemon though...
Couldn't say whether it makes a difference to my weight loss but hey I like the taste anyway.

Don't have to syn the lemon even if squeezed unlike other fruits. Think the idea is that unlike orange juice you are unlikely to be able to overindulge in lemon juice whereas the sweetness of oranges means you could drink lots thereby increasing calorie content more easily.

Back