Does height matter?

Anisah

A pound at a time
I was looking at people losses every week and they vary a lot. I was wondering if you all would post your height so I/we can compare height versus weekly weight loss on SS.

Hi my height is 5.7 :)

My losses are pretty good when i stick to it, BUT they do tend to slow down quite a bit to just 1- pound a week, hence why i cheat i guess :(

I'm 5'5 i'm only onto week 3 but last time i did it my losses fell into a pattern of 7lb,4lb,3lb,7lb,4lb etc

I'm 5 foot 6 ... only been doing this three weeks but had losses of 9.4, 6.4, 6.

That's sticking to SS 100%

I'm 5'6" and as you can see below my losses have been very unpredictable.
Just remember they all add up in the long run. :D

Hi I'm 5'8, that's freakily tall for a woman. You can see what my losses have been below.......

im 5.3 my lossess are below.

I think the amount you have to lose is more a factor than height

im 5ft 2 and losses this time are 10lb wk1, 5lb wk2 and will see what tonites weigh in has in store.

oh and i started this time at 21st.4lb

last time ones from memory were 9,7,6,5,5,4,4,3 and i started at 23 stone then

Hi there, good question it certainly makes you think doesn't it!!
I'm 5ft4ish and my weekly losses are below.
XX

Im 5 foot, 6 and a half inches tall. And yes, that half matters lol!
I will add my height to my signature, probably the easiest way to view height/weight loss situation me thinks

Thanks for all the replies. Keep em coming. I am wondering how my losses will be at 5ft and a half. (If you're counting the half inches jabba)

6 foot male doing ss+, losses have been between 3ish and 6 1/2 averaging about 4 1/2 after 9 weeks, imagine that would of been slightly faster on ss + apparently men lose faster so not sure how valid this is.

Back