Does it get any easier ?

leehal

Day 4 of my diet, been in Ketosis since the 3rd day morning.

Had a bad day, felt hungry all day - drinking loads of water.

My main problem (I can cope with the hunger), are headaches.

After a couple of weeks do these disappear ?

Headaches shouldn't last weeks. If headache hasn't settled down or gone by day 7 talk to your CDC. I'm sure they'll suggest you go to GP (I would).

Water is a big help for headaches, how much are you drinking?

CDC

Last edited:
I have to say that the first week is - by far- the worst. Closely followed by the the second!

However once I got to week 3 it was plain sailing for me. I felt very good, I was getting the best sleep I'd ever had, I had tons of energy and best of all I was losing weight - and losing it quickly.

Please stick with it cos the results really are worthwhile.

As for the headaches - drink more water and they will be gone in the next day or so.

Keep your chin up and hang on!!

Giggly

I'm on day 15 now and no longer feel hungry and haven't had the headaches for a week :) Keep going :D you will feel better soon - try some painkillers for the headaches and drink loads of water.

day 4 was my absolute worst and by day 6 I was home and dry and high as a kite from the ketosis and weight loss. hang in there, that headache will be gone soon. keep downing the pints (of water of course :))

Hi Leehal, there is no way that your headaches should last more than a week or so, take some paracetomol, no point in suffering.

Days four and five were hard for me but by day 6 I was fine, just try and relax, take it easy x

I feltlike crap for about the first 7 days, after that I felt amazing!
If you are drinking too much water Leehal this can also give you headaches.

Back