Does it get easier

djag

Hi all,

I have joined Lipotrim in the hope that I will lose 3 stones.

I am now on day 3 and feel nausea, dizzy, weak, have a headache and my tummy is rumbling away. Im hoping it goes away so that I don't feel so horrid.

Is a 3 stone loss achievable by the start of December or am I expecting too much??

How much have people lost on this and what time scale????

dont dwell on the negatives thats my advice. just think of the positives and what your gonna get out of this, that will make it easier for you

h x

and yes easily achievable in 12 weeks :) and ive lost 3 1/2 stones in 81/2 weeks if that helps

h x

Yes as hariet said, Youve got to no What you want from this, ive had good days and bad days but i think after your 1st weigh in youll find it gets easier. Its a challenge but the support on here is good. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It DEFINITELY gets easier the longer you stay on it, being positive makes it so much easier and i think you have to really want this in order to have the determination to stay on it.

Hiya :)

I'm Roxie. On day 6 tomorrow.
I have my up and down days but have stuck to it 100%..
If your suffering headaches - drink more water
Dizziness - take it more steady you may be doing to much for the calorie intake change.
These are only symptoms for short term and should subside after a week or two. So don't let that put you off..
You will over come this :)
3 stone by December - yes.
Your first week u tend to lose around 1 and a half stone poss even two. Then guaranteed one stone a month. So yes yes yes even if you lose only 1 stone a month that's still your 3 stone goal by December :) xx

Roxie

Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments.
I am now on day 9. Am suffering from terrible cramps in my tummy but im not going to give up.
Did anyone have diarrhoea as I have that and where do you normally start to lose the weight first?
I really want to lose it on my face

Aww sorry to hear about the tummy cramps, perhaps u could try some peppermint tea as its good for the tummy. As for the changes to my body im losing it faster on my tummy and neck. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

your body is just readjusting itself. it will be ok after a while and then you will probably have the opposite problem and be constipated all the time lol

h x

HAHAHAHHA well at least its all in the right direction.
Its very hard to stick to but I am not going to give up

peppermint is great for upset tummies btw..good advice tamzy x

hx

HAHAHAHHA well at least its all in the right direction.
Its very hard to stick to but I am not going to give up

fantastic thats the spirit!

h x

This forum has really helped me as I have seen some amazing pics of before and after and makes me think that I want to do that too.
I just hope I lose weight from my face and the double chin that I have and from the rest of my body

Your welcome and thank u xx

Just another thought, if youve been drinking green tea, even the mild ones cause diahorrea xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back