Does it matter when we have our shakes?

wwld

Thinking long term, and all the advice of you must have breakfast etc etc, does it matter whilst doing sole source when we have them? I currently work two jobs so my hours are a little different each day. I tend to stick to water all day, get home about 330, have to shakes mixed together, then have a soup or bar about 8ish. Weekends I do tend to spread them over the day, I don't feel any different but just wondered if it really made any difference?

I don't think it does matter what time you have them just as long as your having what you should have everyday
It never did me any harm when I did LL, i never used to have my 1st one until around 2pm!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have mine at 8am, 1pm, 6pm and 9pm but guess it doesn't matter what time you have em, you're still having the same amount of calories

I think that as long as you are having all 'meals', so that you are getting your nutrients you should be ok.

I would get worried if you begin to feel weak because of not having eaten anything for an extedned period of time. Then you should have the 'meals' speard around a bit more evenly.

Back