Does it really work??

ClaireMelanie

Hi Guys,

Hope the weekend is treating you well.

I'm starting the Atkins tomorrow, I'm all prepared and all of a sudden I'm sitting here thinking to myself 'does this really work'.

The thought of the food I'm about to eat!

Ofcourse I can see from your posts that it does, but how much are people losing?

Also, does anybody know of some low carb soup mixes?

Thanks Guys

Claire x

Hey there! I have been on atkins for 8 weeks now and certainly does work. Take a look at my losses on my signature. I noticed that you have the same amount to lose as me, stick around here and we can motivate eachother. The average loss for me so far is 2lbs per week which is great for me!

This forum is great for advice, take a look at the recipe threads etc at the top I found they are really helpful, also the people on here are great for advice, I probably couldn't have done it without the support on here. Good luck! Kirsty xx

Worked for me. :)

Hi hun

It definately works its different for everyone some are a steady 1-2 lb a week. I seem to have a big loss then a little one but its coming off and thats all that matters

xx

Hi Guys,

Hope the weekend is treating you well.

I'm starting the Atkins tomorrow, I'm all prepared and all of a sudden I'm sitting here thinking to myself 'does this really work'.

The thought of the food I'm about to eat!

Ofcourse I can see from your posts that it does, but how much are people losing?

Also, does anybody know of some low carb soup mixes?

Thanks Guys

Claire x
Yes it does work. I can lose around 4 pds a week and sometimes more. sometimes less. I don't know about low carb soups/ never seem any but I do know that chicken/beef/vegetable broths are no carb. They help me when I don't feel like anything else. Good luck, I am sure you will do really well.

Back