Does LL totally consume your thoughts?

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
I've just restarted the LL diet this morning and I've done absolutely bugger all at work this morning except surfing the internet looking at weight loss forums and LL articles and reading the minimins forum to keep me going! It does totally consume me and I remember this happening last time. I've really got a lot of work to do today but the diet seems to take all my focus - anyone else find this?!:eek:

Yes- 3 weeks of obsession now and no let up- I am sooooo sacked!!

I am totally obsessed with LL, I love it and I loathe it, but to me it is a means to an end. I want to feel Fit and attractive again, but more importantly I want to be healthy. I know what you mean about surfing minimins, I am beginning to wonder if I have a life outside this forum! :rolleyes: However, to me it is also a life saver because it keeps me entertained, supported and away from thoughts of food! Good luck with your weight loss journey Slimjanine and hippoellie , and everyone else looking for a way forward! Love, Angela x

I'm already obsessed with LL and I've not even started yet :rotflmao: I think that its because I really do see it as a new start for me. I've been overweight for as long as I can remember and failed at every other diet I've tried. A couple of friends have done brilliantly well on LL and seeing their success has really inspired me that this is going to change my life.

I want to be able to wear what I want, and shop where I want, to have more energy and not get out of breath all the time. I hate it that in the summer I get so hot and uncomfortable, I have constant back pain and I know its down to being overweight. Most of all, I want to like myself again!

I've done so much research about LL, read up as much as I can so I know what to expect. I just want to get started now!

:p IM OBSESSED!!:p

AND PROUD!
Hehe! I am woth you girls, totally on the LL bandwagon with you! Its a good job im changing jobs otherwise i too would have been out the door - im ALWAYS on it - and when im not its top of my conversation with my boyfriend, the poor thing!

:D

hi slimjanine, I started LL last Wednesday & have found the same - the forum's great for encouragement but I do find myself constantly going back to it!

I think I'm obsessed at the moment but luckily/unluckily I daren't go on the net at work as our pc's can be monitored so that's a bit of a downer.. but as I have to work that does help take my mind off the LL and the whole diet thing.

Cath

I cant browse minimins at work cos I'd get sussed, we're a really small workforce. I came on here as soon as I got a chance tho. The thing thats so good about this site is that I can go on and on about LL and noone minds. There's only so much my nearest and dearest can take! :eek:

LOL mine too - though hubby has just told me that when I offered him one of the chocolates my son made me last night out of the chocolate shake he was sorely tempted to take one and eat it as they looked really nice but then felt he should say no as he said 'you don't get to eat anything and I couldn't face taking it off you' ...... mind you he did tell me this as he was sat there with crackers and cheese --- swine :)

Cath

I am on week 9 of LL & still obsessed with minimins and anything LL.

I think the support on here is fantastic & I feel like I have made a lot of new friends. I don't get any work done though and my hubby gets annoyed with me so am trying to ween myself off gradually and resolve to only go on during the week and only if absolutely necessary at weekends.:eek:

x

I've just restarted the LL diet this morning and I've done absolutely bugger all at work this morning except surfing the internet looking at weight loss forums and LL articles and reading the minimins forum to keep me going! It does totally consume me and I remember this happening last time. I've really got a lot of work to do today but the diet seems to take all my focus - anyone else find this?!:eek:
Janine- Can I just say finding your blog was the reason I started on lighterlife and I'm now almost 3st lighter so thanks! :D

Yup on here alot but not in work. I think in a way you have to be a bit obsessed to stick to it & its great to be among people who understand! Pleased I'm not the only one frustrated to start! Mind you its been great to have this time to get informed, to know people & to prepare emotionally & physically

Hi Pixie - that's fab!

I'm so chuffed that I helped inspire you do this but you put in all the work and well done on 3 stone - awesome result! My blog is offline at the mo but will be back on in a couple of days and I will continue with it!

I'm so chuffed that I helped inspire you do this but you put in all the work and well done on 3 stone - awesome result! My blog is offline at the mo but will be back on in a couple of days and I will continue with it!
:D I was disappointed when I thought you had left the programme so its great you have come back.
Good luck :D and keep us updated!

Janine I don't think I can think of a bigger compliment than that that you've had off Pixie - that must feel amazing.

I'm looking forward to reading your blog when it's back on now!

Pixie very well done on a 3 stone loss :)

Cath

Back