does LT and one meal work?

chubbbs

I'm sure its not recommended exactly, but I'm curious, would i still lose if i were to have one salad lunch OR weetabix for breakfast or some chicken or SOMETHING just once a day?

I'm 100% at the moment but seriously struggling this time to move around without feeling sick limp and dizzy, work is horrible :( just something I'm considering! I don't want to give up!

Anyone? xxxx

Have you been feeling like that for a while? This is my 4th time on TFR, the first time I done it was for my wedding and my energy levels were amazing, the second was after the christmas bulge and I remember snacking quite alot and feeling dizzy etc...the times after that I done it 100% and again, loads of energy..

The calorie intake will still be low enough to lose weight if you had 2 and a meal but is it a slippery slope?? I know for me that this is the only diet I will do if I want to lose more than 7lb because the not eating keeps me on track.

You know what will work for you but you dont have much left to lose so KEEP GOING!!!!x:553:

If you feel that you can not follow the 100% TFR plan, why not trying to lose weight with maintenance products? You could add some regular food to it as well.

Try using one of those food focus type sites to log the meals that you feel you want to eat and stick to low fat, low carbs. If you really do feel you need to eat a meal, select lunch time if you can.

I've had a couple of evenings out since starting and wanted to enjoy the date with my new chap - so selected very carefully and consequently had one of the best bits of salmon I've ever tasted in my life (am still talking about it a week later!). I had it with veg and no carbs - stayed in ketosis.

Plan it, log it and stick to it still. Good luck. Lisa x

Back