Does Magic Porrige work ?

after many years of on and off SW, I can't believe I'd never heard about this until I joined yesterday! I had normal (Tesco Value) oats with a vanilla/choc sprinkles this morning and it was lovely. I've got strawberry for tomorrow morning already 'marinating' in the fridge.

I have this quite often too! Very yummy indeed...

Just munching my way through this with toffee mullerlight and apple.

Not dying about it, but considering I dont like porridge, its not too bad, I could eat porridge like this

Actually, I could only eat about half of it. Not that fussed. Might try another flavour.

I just put a sachet of OSS and 1 Shapes Yogurt and stirred and put in the fridge. Do I need to do anything else to it before eating it tomorrow?

Nope, just eat it!

I made mine with Onken strawberry and it was really nice. The best thing about it is that it's really filling.

I made it with 28 grams of ready brek and a strawberry shape yoghurt... It formed a big clump. Is this normal? It tasted nice all the same and i ate it all

Had this today for the first time was good! I agree its not as good as bacon and eggs but for a breakfast before work for me was perfect! You dont even have to get it ready just eat it whilst shouting at the little one!!! I mean getting the little one ready for school!!

Back