Does next sizes come up big?

I struggle with jeans and always have :( I find they come too low and don't cover my bum! And if I get next size up there too big! I'm in middle of sizes ATM :(

Re Next clothes - I find the tops are for people with no boobs!!!
Jeans so vary depending on the cut! I've bought alot of jeans from Next & not the same size, when I'm no different!

I find with Next the bottoms are too big and the top are too small!! I can usually get away with buying trousers in a size smaller than usual in Next, but I can't buy any tops with buttons from there as they just gape and pull at the boobs, otherwise I have to buy 2-3 dress sizes bigger than normal just to get them to fit round my bust! My boobs aren't even big, I just have a very broad back and shoulders :(

Never actually found anything I vaguely like in River Island for about 8-9 years so can't comment on them! I find M&S the best fit, and I adore their Per Una range.

ATM
My jeans are a size 22 and I refuse to buy anymore until I'm a size 18 , I'm also tall at 5' 11' and I'm hoping the next tall range will fit me in length! Does anyone else buy the tall range?

I find the tops from Next too tight - have just had a massive clear out on eBay of things that don't fit - I got fed up of seeing nice clothes in the wardrobe which don't fit. Still, its an excuse to buy more as I lose weight!!!

ATM
My jeans are a size 22 and I refuse to buy anymore until I'm a size 18 , I'm also tall at 5' 11' and I'm hoping the next tall range will fit me in length! Does anyone else buy the tall range?

I tend to buy the tall/long ranges because even at 5'8 the regular tend to fly at half mast. Sometimes I have to take them up.

BTW I have a pair of size 20 black black Wallis smart jean trousers from last years range that are too big now if anyone wants them?

If you still have them I'd be interested in them! Xxx

Thanks so much can't wait! X

i can never find things that fit my boobs

i have a beautiful dress from asda with a band under the bust. erm once ive got it on and band in place no ones looking me in the eyes when i talk any more

wore it on a trip to see a male friend, 12 hours of zero eye contact, lol

I also struggle with my boobs, I find Next trouser/skirts generous, but the tops always small, regardless of what weight I am.

Note to any Next designers: please don't exclude the dd+ ladies!

ATM

their trousers are 33in in length.

Thanks for that, think I will have to measure my inside leg! I'm sure they will be too short.

Thanks for that, think I will have to measure my inside leg! I'm sure they will be too short.

I'll measure the inside leg of those trousers too and email you before I post them.

I'm 5ft8 and have a big bum so I like my jeans to be able to come higher none of this low rise rubbish lol but I have short stumpy legs lol and I can not find decent jeans anywhere!! Iv never had more then one pair of jeans at a time lol I hate Jean shopping!

As the say on "what not to wear USA" (i'm addicted!) dress for your widest part and get the rest taken in/up! :)

Back