Does nibbling nails count? :)

ROSB

Morning everyone :)

I have my 3rd weigh in tonight and am feeling nervious - not because I have done anything different this week to previous weeks but for some reason I just dont 'feel' as though I have lost anything...:confused: Hence my nibbling of nails!

Also tonight I am joing a new Group as the Group I have been in has mostly been returners/LL lighters who pop in and out but tonight a new group starts with myself and I think 3 others who are starting from scratch so looking forward to meeting my dieting buddies for the next few weeks.
I did have the option of waiting to start until tonight or going to the other group - I am so glad I started 3 weeks ago though!

Wish me luck and will post my results later :confused:

i did think that when trying to get the dirt that was wedged in my daughters nails (despite some hefty scrubbing!) after painting with mud! Good luck with your weigh in! had mine this morning so in a good mood xx

i did think that when trying to get the dirt that was wedged in my daughters nails (despite some hefty scrubbing!) after painting with mud! Good luck with your weigh in! had mine this morning so in a good mood xx

How much weight have you lost since you started in January?

Fingers crossed ROSB, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Can't wait to hear your news!

Back