Does pro points work

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jamesmummy1, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Jamesmummy1

Jamesmummy1 Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok I'm thinking of moving over from sw as my losses are stopping and I still have 2 stone to go plus I quite like the idea of the ease of pp.
    So what is everyones losses like on pp? Better or worse than the original points x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi there

my losses are better on propoints because i only used to last about 4 weeks on the old plan, get fed up because i constantly ran out of points and give in lol. with propoints i'm still plodding along and enjoying it!

4. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    mine is about the same, i'm losing more constant on propoints whereas on discover i was up and down, losing loads but then putting on.

5. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I did the old points system years ago and it didn't work for me. I have no idea what is different on the new system except that I'm eating more than I did before but it does seem to be working so far.

I lose better when I stick to low GI and the new system does give me a lot more ability to do that. The new weekly allowance is great as well - if you get caught somewhere where you can't control what you are eating its really good to know that you haven't automatically blown it and you can relax more.

6. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Yes it does work and I have been able to stay on this easily where i was always falling off with other plans

7. Happytigger

Happytigger Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers ProPoints
    Yes it does work, as you are not deprived of the foods that you like and you are fuller than on SW (I have done SW and swapped to WW four weeks ago). Every week I have had a loss and dont think of myself as being on a diet but a lifestyle change. It also works well with the family as my kids have no idea that they are eating healthy food....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.