Does pro points work

Jamesmummy1

Ok I'm thinking of moving over from sw as my losses are stopping and I still have 2 stone to go plus I quite like the idea of the ease of pp.
So what is everyones losses like on pp? Better or worse than the original points x

hi there

my losses are better on propoints because i only used to last about 4 weeks on the old plan, get fed up because i constantly ran out of points and give in lol. with propoints i'm still plodding along and enjoying it!

mine is about the same, i'm losing more constant on propoints whereas on discover i was up and down, losing loads but then putting on.

I did the old points system years ago and it didn't work for me. I have no idea what is different on the new system except that I'm eating more than I did before but it does seem to be working so far.

I lose better when I stick to low GI and the new system does give me a lot more ability to do that. The new weekly allowance is great as well - if you get caught somewhere where you can't control what you are eating its really good to know that you haven't automatically blown it and you can relax more.

Yes it does work and I have been able to stay on this easily where i was always falling off with other plans

Yes it does work, as you are not deprived of the foods that you like and you are fuller than on SW (I have done SW and swapped to WW four weeks ago). Every week I have had a loss and dont think of myself as being on a diet but a lifestyle change. It also works well with the family as my kids have no idea that they are eating healthy food....

Back