Does ProPoints really work?

Hi, what i would like to know is, does ProPoints really work? I tried it for 1 week last year and STS so gave up and switched back to the 0ld Points. So i would live to know if it really works and how much others have lost and how long it has taken? Also do you use you weekly points? Thanks. x

Yes it definatly does work, track Your days too x good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Track ur days & give it more than a wk, I have lost over 92lbs on pp's since jan 11. Defo works. Gd luck xxx

I was sooo skeptical about it at first, it seemed too good to be true and also because you were getting like 29 points instead of 16 on discover it just didn't seem right, but it definitely does work, go for it!

It does work, I have lost 7 anf half pounds in 2 weeks.Like any diet you have to stick to it, i use my weeklys too! usually at the weekend! or when i work nights.godd luck.xx

Thanks everyone. I joined upto my local WW group tonight so will start the plan tomorrow. I am still confused as to whether i should use my weekly propoints or not though!! :confused: xxx

Well done on yr new lifestyle... I haven't used my weeklies until this week as had night out with the girls used them them on vodka but apart from that I don't but everyone's different see how u go
Good luck :)

It does work :) You just have to stick with it! You should use your weeklies if you need them but don't use them just because they are there :)

Great thread! I haven't managed to get into pp at all, I know the old points inside out so its always easier for me to follow them! Now I am back to tryin to lose, I think I will stick with pp, just need to find time to read up on it!

I was on old points then went back after having a baby and it had all changed!

Definitely for the better - Love PP! I use all my weeklies!

Back