Does The Loose Skin Tighten Up??

shazzy1970

I'm Hoping For My 3.5 Stone Off This Week. I've Got Really Loose Skin On My Tummy - We Won't Even Discuss The Boobs!!!! Will The Skin On My Belly Tighten Up Through Time Or Is There Something I Can Do To Help Tighten It Up A Bit. I Had A C Section When I Had My Son 3 Years Ago So I Know That I Will Probably Always Have A Bit Of "overhang" But I Would Just Like To Tighten Up The Tummy A Wee Bit - Not Looking For It To Be Flat As A Board Just Not So Loose And Saggy!??!

I believe it's said that for every stone you lose it takes 2 months for your skin to spring back. I take it from that it will spring back it just takes a little while for your skin to get with the programme. All I can say is if it doesn't spring back I'm going to hunt down the guy who came up with the 2 month theory and give him a piece of my mind! LOL.

I am hoping it will too. I think it can take up to a year which seems like ages but even if you have surgery it takes that long for the real effect to show. I use bio-oil which seems to help a bit, maybe worth trying, I just tend to add it to a bath.

I'm sorry to say, but it's been almost three years since I lost my weight, and my loose skin hasn't gone back at all. :sigh:

Obviously though, everybody's different, so it could turn out okay with you.

Kelly: If you could hunt that guy down for me now, that'd be great. ;)

Jo x

Back