Original Does this look ok?

x Lulu x

Silver Member
I've always followed extra easy so a bit confused. The last few weeks i havnt stuck to plan i keep cheating. I've just had a word with myself and realised xmas is so close and i really want a nice dress and i have a christening in december too.

I've heard people have better losses on red. So i'm reading through my book and tryin to plan a few red days.

I'd be so grateful if you could have a read of a menu for a red day for me and tell my what you think.

Breakfast - mullerlight and raspberries

Lunch - baked potato (230g hex) tuna and salad

Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs made with extra lean mince and 35g wholemeal spaghetti (hex)

I'd snack on fruit and maybe cockles (just notices they are superfree)

To be honest it doesnt seem to be so much different to what i'm eating now except i will weigh potatos and pasta.

Thanks for reading x

That's spot on from the looks of it. I also do red days and agree limiting the carbs does give me better losses and a flatter looking tummy. Have u had your healthy extra a?

I think that is a lot of food I wouldn't be hungry lol potato and pasta is filling but by all means snack on free and super free foods if your hungry :)

I would use healthy extra a as a snack probably was just thinking about main meals.

Cockles have a ss beside them in the book doesnt that mean superfree?

No it means superspeed - makes you lose weight faster. The single S foods are superfree. Hope this helps :)

ShredFanSW said:
No it means superspeed - makes you lose weight faster. The single S foods are superfree. Hope this helps :)

The single S foods are a speed food not necessarily superfree either.
Superfree is most fruit and non starchy veg listed on the yellow pages in your book x

Pages 11 and 12 if you have the orange book :)

Emmamb said:
The single S foods are a speed food not necessarily superfree either.
Superfree is most fruit and non starchy veg listed on the yellow pages in your book x

Oops! Teach me not to check the books either lol

I've always followed extra easy so a bit confused. The last few weeks i havnt stuck to plan i keep cheating. I've just had a word with myself and realised xmas is so close and i really want a nice dress and i have a christening in december too.

I've heard people have better losses on red. So i'm reading through my book and tryin to plan a few red days.

I'd be so grateful if you could have a read of a menu for a red day for me and tell my what you think.

Breakfast - mullerlight and raspberries

Lunch - baked potato (230g hex) tuna and salad

Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs made with extra lean mince and 35g wholemeal spaghetti (hex)

I'd snack on fruit and maybe cockles (just notices they are superfree)

To be honest it doesnt seem to be so much different to what i'm eating now except i will weigh potatos and pasta.

Thanks for reading x

Hi lou lou, just read yr diary. Did you have any syns that day.l As you know you are allowed between 5 - 10 a day some say 15 but I always stuck to 10. You dont mention these, do you have them daily? They are an important part of the plan so use them and enjoy :)

I was just using this as an example as i've never tried red days.

First red day today, i'll be having my syns i've had too many this week so will try and stick to 5 but it will most likely end up being 10 lol.

Thanks for having a look at it for me x

Well i was out last night ao my plan for today went down the drain as i'm so hungover!

Planning tomorrow and i'm a bit confused. Can i have a mccain jacket potato as my healthy extra they only weigh 200g and count one syn for the oil. They are coming up as 9.5syns on the website x

To be honest lulu I dont really know as I never eat them, the mccain ones I mean, but to be on the safe side I would guess not. I would be inclined to go with the safest option and count it as 9.5 syns, ouch I know. However someone else may think its ok. Do you have a consultant you could ask if not I could text mine, although she has another 2 groups back to back soon.

hollys nan said:
To be honest lulu I dont really know as I never eat them, the mccain ones I mean, but to be on the safe side I would guess not. I would be inclined to go with the safest option and count it as 9.5 syns, ouch I know. However someone else may think its ok. Do you have a consultant you could ask if not I could text mine, although she has another 2 groups back to back soon.

I'll ask my constant tomorrow, thanks though.

I've looked at the ingredients and its just potato and sunflower oil. They are one syn on extra easy so i'm tempted to use a healthy extra and one syn. If i buy them from the canteen at work i cant weigh it. I'll speak to my consulant and see what my weight loss is like this week x

Back