Brekki:
1 x VFF yog
2 apples

Lunch:
1 x Mugshot
1 x Pkt Squares (synned)

Misc:
Skimmed milk in drinks (HE)

I'm now really hungry and am debating whether to have another Mugshot ........ but I'll be having my dinner at about 7pm.

If I have another mugshot now and then have my dinner later - would it be too much to eat in one day??

Dinner will probably be spicy mince (onions, peppers, chilli, tomatoes, muchrooms) with boiled rice or jackie P (and maybe a HE sprinkle of cheese).

J x

To Be honest it doesnt sound like enough and i'm not surprised you are hungry. There is loads of free food to be had on this plan,make the most of it

As mommy b says it doesnt sound like enough!! there is so much free food on ee you shouldnt go hungry! Just keep eating!! x

To be quite honest - no!

I thought i ate quite well but often felt hungry, then i looked at some food diaries on here and i was hardly eating at all!

You've hardly eaten in my opinion! I'd have that other mugshot AND some fruit...... x

Excellent, thanks ladies. My problem is at work we don't have a canteen so I rely on what I bring in ..... and usually its just whatever I can grab on my way out of the door!!

I'm having another mug shot now and might have some fruit as pudding after my dinner later.

I definitely need to up my veggies at lunchtimes (to get my 1/3 in) but that requires organisation - not my strongest point, but I'm working on it!!

Thaaaanks xx

I agree with the others!!! Thats no where near enough food Hun and you definitely shouldnt be hungry!
Dont forget your fruit and veg!! I would suggest having a look at the food diaries and getting some ideas from there. Mine is there too and Ive had a gastric band! Lol

Do you have access to a microwave??? I prepare most of my meals the night before and then re-heat them at work.
Jacket potatoes will become a friend too!

Echoing what everone else has said, that isn't a lot so I am not surprised that you're hungry. Have another mug shot because they're free (some are anyway)and still enjoy your meal this evening :)

Thanks everyone - off to look at some food diaries now.

I have absolutely no imagination when it comes to cooking/planning!

We do have a micro at work, its just being organised enough to think on and make something for the day after I need to tackle now!! lol

Once I'm in a routine I'll be fine.

Still off to check out some ideas tho!
xx

I agree with the others to it doesn't look enough to me.
Eggs are always something good to fill up on at breakfast time if you like them x

Mrs V, how do you do your jackets to reheat the next day? This may work for DH but he only has 30min lunch break

With a microwave, you have omelettes if you take in eggs. Bacon. You can also hard boil a load of eggs on a Sunday night, and ake in enough to last you the week.

Lynda

Okay i'm just thinking Homemade soups to take in a flask or to heat and then you can also have a salad or a roll filled with ham or cheese or turkey or tuna etc?? Boiled eggs are always good to take too!

Bolognese is great and so is Chilli

Cous Cous and various 'extras' to go with it (i love Prawn and Mango with spicy cous cous but not to everyones taste) or chicken and roast veg, or just roast veg if green day.

Tuna Pasta, Baked Potato Skins, Spicy Wedges (even sweet potato wedges). Homemade coleslaw and Potato Salad with Cold Meats..

I'm on Maternity leave at the moment, but before our hotel canteen was abomnibal and i HAD to take in my own else i'd never eat! LOL So had to force myself to cook / prepare something!

xx

The key is planning. Think about what you're going to eat in advance. You need to eat more of the filling free foods and not be filling up (or not!!!) on things like squares. Pasta, Baked Potatoes, baked beans, homemade soups (honestly, they're so easy to make a big pan of and then eke out over a week)
Good Luck!

EAT my love EAT, you are having no where near enough. Your body may well go into starvation mode and instead of loosing weight, you may even gain. Sounds strange but the more you eat the better you will do. Get yourself organised with your lunches, batch cook and freeze into portions and take to work or make a box of pasta or rice salad etc. Eat plenty of fruit and veg and eat your free foods freely.

Back