Does this sound ok for my first day ?

staceyb_2003

HXA small bit of cheese (smaller than matchbox size )
HXB a slice brown bread ( my body does not like this bloats me for days )

syns
can of coke 6
butter portion in small packet 0.5
fish goujons 6 ( that was a guess as i only had 5 and i couldnt weigh them most say 100g
one slice of white bread 3

food diary

2 poached eggs and baked beans
jacket potato ( with my butter portion ) and tinned salmon in brine ( spoonful)
pasta with a home made tomato sauce (had a good srving of this)

Hi and welcome!

It doesn't look like you've had much superfree food (which is all your fruit and veg basically) so maybe try and have some more of that. I think you are supposed to aim for having 1/3 of your plate as superfree (I'm veggie so not a problem for me, lol!).

Good luck with the plan, I'm sure you'll love it once you get used to it.

Hi and welcome!

It doesn't look like you've had much superfree food (which is all your fruit and veg basically) so maybe try and have some more of that. I think you are supposed to aim for having 1/3 of your plate as superfree (I'm veggie so not a problem for me, lol!).

Good luck with the plan, I'm sure you'll love it once you get used to it.
I do usually Just not on working days it's hard to fit it in x

Oh I forgot to put on there some home made brocoli and potato soup x

That sounds really nice.

It is a bit trickier to plan for work but I end up going to work with what looks like the contents of a large family's fruit bowl in my bag! As I say, it is much easier for me to stock up on superfree since vegetables are the main part of my diet, but the more superfree you can manage, the better.

That sounds really nice.

It is a bit trickier to plan for work but I end up going to work with what looks like the contents of a large family's fruit bowl in my bag! As I say, it is much easier for me to stock up on superfree since vegetables are the main part of my diet, but the more superfree you can manage, the better.

Only thing is I work in a kitchen as a chef in a residents home so much temptation around and so much food going to waste at the end! X.

I agree with Bev!

Try and have as much superfree as you can!

How are you getting on today??
Hi Amy I didn't do to well today me and boyfriend has I huge argue menu I managed to have a Muller light and a apple before rushing off to work! Had a brown bread Ham and tomato sandwich a can of coke and had to rush from work at seven pm to get a lift for my daughter to stay at my mums in which I was hungry I had a cheeky MacDonald on the way back and came to bed because it was late x. I didn't even want the McDonald's to be honest but I have not been shopping yet so know there won't be much foods slimming friendly when I got home.
on a lighter note Thoth I done a sneeky weigh in I know I shouldn't of but I have lost three lb. Since Wednesday w

Hi Stacey.

You must be doing something right if you are 3lb down! Well done!

Sounds like you had an awful day so can't blame you for going off plan - just remember its only one day so if it happens get straight back on plan the next day and that will limit the damage - don't let one bad day turn into a bad week/month!

xx

Hi Stacey.

You must be doing something right if you are 3lb down! Well done!

Sounds like you had an awful day so can't blame you for going off plan - just remember its only one day so if it happens get straight back on plan the next day and that will limit the damage - don't let one bad day turn into a bad week/month!

xx

To late for that I think! We split up so I had mostly free food the past few days and over syned by abouts 7 to 10 a day but had three long days at work on my feet all day. Have tomorrow to be good them weighing in we'd morning hopefully I have not done to much damage! My fridge and cupboards are stocked now with tonnes of syn free food so hopefully next week will be much better now I got over these first few days of the breakup

To late for that I think! We split up so I had mostly free food the past few days and over syned by abouts 7 to 10 a day but had three long days at work on my feet all day. Have tomorrow to be good them weighing in we'd morning hopefully I have not done to much damage! My fridge and cupboards are stocked now with tonnes of syn free food so hopefully next week will be much better now I got over these first few days of the breakup

Lost four lb really pleased with that seeing as I had four days where I over sinned a lot x. But I am happy with that

Back