Extra Easy Does this sound ok?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all!

This is my first proper day following the Extra Easy plan and I was wondering whether this sounds ok as dinner:

Turkey meatballs (made with turkey mince, yellow pepper, onion fried with fry light, parsley, salt and pepper)

A tomato sauce (made from passata, fresh plum tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn and broccoli, with a vegetable stock cube crumbled in and italian herbs and parsley)

Penne

Is that ok for an evening meal? I can take some for lunch tomorrow then, yum! I'm not sure about the turkey mince - is that free on EE?

If anyone could comment that would be great :)

Sian xx

Hi, sounds tasty to me! I've always counted turkey mince as free on EE, just had a look in my book and it says lean turkey mince = free. Not sure if I've been doing it right now but I think turkey is a pretty lean meat anyway.) The meat with skin is 0.5 syns per 28g so you could syn it from that if you want to be really careful :)

Thank you for that! I'm new to all of this, and I don't go to a group, so I'm finding it a bit difficult to make sure that I'm eating the right things :)

I've just been perusing previous threads and there was one about turkey mince - a consultant had said to one poster that all turkey mince was free. Sounds good to me! Guilt free eating, lol! :D

Sian x

Turkey mince is free free freeeee! I always use it, so versatile.

im inspired anyhoo and i ad same problem cookin meatballs last week but that was with beef lol

Hi all!

This is my first proper day following the Extra Easy plan and I was wondering whether this sounds ok as dinner:

Turkey meatballs (made with turkey mince, yellow pepper, onion fried with fry light, parsley, salt and pepper)

A tomato sauce (made from passata, fresh plum tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn and broccoli, with a vegetable stock cube crumbled in and italian herbs and parsley)

Penne

Is that ok for an evening meal? I can take some for lunch tomorrow then, yum! I'm not sure about the turkey mince - is that free on EE?

If anyone could comment that would be great :)

Sian xx

Sounds perfect enjoy xxxxx:D

Back