(Day 3 lipotrimmer)
and I did it on two different scales to be sure
on Friday i was 14.11
scales say now 14.1
???????????????????
im only on day 3 wat u think??
Im not going by this .. ill be going by my official weigh in on Friday :D

but still wat do you think?

I have no idea - but how good would that be!!
Your scales wont be the same as the ones at the pharmacy will they so they could be different!
Good Luck for Friday.

try to stick to weighing only once a week off one scale as every scale gives a difrent reading apparently.saying that i lost 11lbs in my 1st week so its possible depends how much water u have in ur body

Last edited:
I also lost 11lbs in my first week, I know of one lady who lost 15lbs so yes, it is possible!

i lost a stone on my first week when i last started so yes its possible,fingers crossed for you x

Hi Annabella. Best thing is to just not weigh yourself at home. If your scales are different and you have geared yourself up for that loss then if its a different reading at the pharmacist then instead of a good positive start to your weightloss its gonna be slightly negative if you get me?!? I have just had my first weighin today and lost 11lb.
I have dull headaches as well at day three but by day 5 they were gone.
I just can't stop being hungry just yet.
When I think about food I just drink like never before!
Keep at it lovely and keep focused!

X

thanks Finn :D
well done on your lost :D:D:D
I cant stop thinking of food either but Im happy on the lipo so water water water :)

@want it gone i know how u feel I cant stop wanting chicken !!!!
:rolleyes:

My head wrecker is Dominoes meteor pizza! My mouth waters just thinking about it!!

lpooldarlin.... Just take it one day at a time. Be persistant and strict and you will completely get the results you want. I just lost 11lb in my first week. I won't lie... it was hard but you get yourself into a routine after a week!

Back