does TOTM effect ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkymonkey, 7 April 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkymonkey

dinkymonkey cambridge counsellor

Diet:
    sole source
    I havent cheated but since its been my TOTM my ketostiks have been sayin im out of ketosis has anyone else had this?:cry: ive also jumped on the scales and i seem 2 have put on 1lb is this normal?:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I found the same thing happened with me, although I didnt put weight on I only managed a loss of a 1lb that week, but the following was 4lb loss, so think was likely fluid retention etc.
    Dont let it concern you to much cos if you have followed the plan 100% it can only be fluid thats causing the slight increase & that should balance out the following week.

Let us know how you get on.

4. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i agree its rpobably just water retention, and with the ketosis thing i wouldnt worry about that either im sure its not anything to worry anout try and test again later or first thing in the morning and see what happens if not soeak to your cdc and see what she says

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Im glad that you posted this, the same has happened to me. It didnt affect my weight loss but was a bit puzzling

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.