Does TOTM really affect your weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My TOTM arrived today, but I'm going for my first weigh in, is it not going to be as spectacular as I'd hoped for?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey it has me sometimes.. like i gained 2 pound over night then it dropped off me again and i am the same now as i was last week stuck to diet 100% ..

next weigh in is on tuesday will let you know :)

4. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi,
    it definately does have an effect. I can, specially before TOTM, and I kid you not - put on up to 6 pounds but they all dissapear in the week after. This might be extreme but it shows that it does effect the body a great deal.

No worries, all pounds you put on or do not loose will fly off once your through TOTM...

xxx

5. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks girls! It's so annoying, my TOTMs are so irregular, but they always arrive on important occasions (like when I got married!)

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It affects mine - not so much with a gain but I've def STS both times so far - very annoying but nothing you can do hun xxxxxxxxxx

7. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Yep, I tend to bloat out on the day before and on the day itself, but have lost all the extra fluid by day 3.

So even if you don't get a massive loss tonight, rest assured that it will all catch up next week:)

8. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It does, you retain water. Try not to worry about it, the week after it's over it'll even out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.